On February 5th 2010, some of the largest AGCO dealerships in Central Ontario joined forces, Swanston Farm Equipment, Mullins Farm Service, Kitchener Tractor Centre, Cross County Equipment and D&S Downham Equipment made a connection and consolidated under one banner, Connect Equipment Corporation. As a company, we now have eight locations and one affiliate, spread across Central Ontario, each providing access to a large selection of new, pre-owned and rental outdoor equipment. Whether your needs are within your own backyard, on the golf course, or working the land, more locations means greater resources for all of your machinery needs and repairs.
Our Connect Equipment locations are all unique, each one carries AGCO products BUT they also carry many other brand name farm and estate management equipment for you to buy or rent.
- We cater to not only large professional farmers, but also to the smaller hobby farmers, estate management companies, landscapers, municipalities and government agencies, as well as large and small homeowners.
- Multiple stores means increased presence in the market, which is noticed by the vendors with whom we do business. Our customers can expect to witness the advantages that our buying power brings, both in the sale of new equipment, as well as the sale of parts and service.
- Issues are addressed much quicker with the assistance from the knowledgeable technicians at our other branches.
- We offer a large and varied selection of new, used, rental and demo equipment for agriculture, commercial and utility purposes.
- Multiple locations means greater access to a broad range of equipment to better handle your workload by utilizing the combined resources of all these stores.
- Improved resources for machinery repairs, meaning less down time when on the job.
- On site repair vehicles at your service.