D&E Equipment

D&E equipment was founded in 1954 by Paul Dome and Walter Ewing in Wilmington, Ohio under the name of Master- Port Feed Mills.  A state distributorship was obtained from the Steckley Seed Corn Company, and Husky Giant Bins by Martin Steel.  Stormor bins were added to the line in 1957. In 1962 Paul Dome sold his interest in the business to Walter Ewing, and D&E was moved to its current location at 161 Doan St. in Wilmington. Michael Ewing (current president) joined his father at D&E in 1967, after working summers while in college. In 1970, D&E was incorporated and has continued to grow and develop relationships throughout the agricultural community. Today, D&E is a distributor of Brock bins and other agricultural and industrial products servicing the southwestern Ohio area. Below is a list of some of the brands that we carry.

Company details

161 Doan St., P.O. Box 825 , Wilmington , Ohio 45177 USA

Locations Served

Our Manufacturers

Business Type:
Distributor
Industry Type:
Agriculture
Market Focus:
Nationally (across the country)