D&W group is a four store complex of Agricultural, Residential and Construction Equipment dealers serving Brant, Haldimand-Norfolk, Niagara, Oxford and Waterloo counties. For over sixty years, the Group has been a key supplier of new and used equipment, parts, service and rentals through our knowledgeable, experienced staff with access to a wide variety of suppliers. We are pleased to announce that Doughty and Williamson, Norfolk Tractor and Brant Tractor are now Certified as Tier ll AFS (Advanced Farming Systems) Dealers. This represents a major investment in the future of farming.
- Since 1950, the D&W Group has been marketing and servicing agricultural, construction and residential equipment in South Western Ontario.
- Established in 1950 in Jarvis by Jim Doughty and Drew Williamson, the complex has grown over the years by adding Norfolk Tractor in Simcoe, Brant Tractor in Burford and Redtrac International in Vineland.
- Several family members remain in the business in various capacities.
- Our business has survived more than 60 years by offering quality products and exceptional service. Although the product lines vary from location to location, CaseIH is carried by all four stores.
- Other main line products carried at different locations include Kubota, Massey, Hesston, Sunflower and White Planters.
- The complex has grown beyond farm and construction equipment to become a leading supplier of rental equipment and a major supplier to the fruit and vegetable markets.
- Through our centralized computer system, the staff at each store has access to parts and equipment inventories – both new and used - to better serve you.
- To continue to serve you, the D&W Group makes a major investment each year in training in all departments to keep up with the latest technology.
- For more than 60 years, we welcome you at any of our locations.