D.R. systems has been working successfully with clients since 1983 to manage their natural resources by improving the sustainability of their land and the profitability of their operations. Our founder, Dr. Don Reimer, started this company with the goal of helping clients turn their data into knowledge.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Forestry
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Don ReimerFor the past 25 years, we have helped numerous clients achieve multiple resource goals and maintain economically efficient enterprises. The software and consulting services we provide are designed specifically to help companies, government and non-government agencies develop an understanding of their landbase and assist them in the development of sustainable land management strategies as well as implement plans and monitoring systems to track their progress.
Working together with land owners and managers, D.R. systems expertise in sustainable resource management has enabled us to deliver cost effective solutions to large, complex resource allocation and scheduling issues.
We are exceptionally proud of the quality of our services and products. It is our goal to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
The management of natural resources in the face of changing social, environmental and economic expectations is complex and challenging. D.R. systems' goal is to help clients evaluate, plan and implement sustainable management plans by providing consulting services and software tools specifically designed for natural resources.
We have the expertise to solve complex environmental policy issues relating to forest and habitat management, provide solutions that are economically viable and achieve multiple resource goals. Over the past 25 years we have helped many clients do exactly that. Our clients come in many forms: land owners, resource companies, government agencies, non-government agencies and Aboriginal groups.
D.R. systems can provide:
- Consulting Services in the areas of growth and yield, timber supply analysis, financial analyses, land evaluation for purchase or trade, strategic land use planning and policy analysis.
- Software products to manage your resource, ranging from field data collection systems to database systems that can evaluate the resource, compile data, plan and track activities, produce maps, perform spatial analyses and provide in-depth reporting on the state of your resource. We offer exceptional customer support to our clients.
- Application Development to suit your resource management needs. We can provide systems to be used on a single handheld computer to complex applications on a large network.
- Several different brands of handheld computers that are light, easy to operate, durable and capable of working in rugged conditions.