Established in 1978, Dromone is an Industry leading Irish company, who have been developing hitching technology excavator attachments for the agricultural and construction markets. Leader in the European market for pick up hitches for tractors and construction products. 100 employees and 1 000 metres of workshops Dromone`s Policy of Constant reinvestment involves recruitment of fully qualified staff, incorporating the most up to date technologies as well as development of the R&D Division to provide our customers with the optimal performing products. Exports to 36 countries world wide.
Attributes & Facilities
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
- CAD, 3D solid modelling & F.E.A (Finite Element Analysis) facilities.
- Testing facilities include In-house test facilities as well as external independently certified test facilities.
- CNC Line Boring Facilities.
- Robotic welding.
- Laser cutting facilities.
- Highly qualified and skilled workforce.
- Excellent after sales service and technicians available for on site training, intervention & demonstrations.
Dromone’s processes are ISO9001:2008 accredited.
All our products are CE approved. All products are made to stringent quality standards at our manufacturing plant in Ireland. Product strength, durability and reliability are guaranteed with exhaustive testing and quality control procedures that are implemented in the plant. We have particular experience in steel casting , high-specification steel casting to reduce weight, maximise strength while maintaining competitive pricing.
Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer
'The Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer logo recognises good organisational practice in the area of professional development for engineers and technical staff and receives the formal backing of the Department of Education & Skills.