DSL Systems have been installing control and automation systems for feed and grain plants for over 30 years. DSL have an ever growing reputation for providing easy to use, flexible and innovative control systems, backed up by their excellent support service and expertise in the feed and grain sector. DSL`s AutoPilot4Feed control system is the market leader and has been installed in hundreds of feed and grain plants all over the world.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Reliable systems with built-in redundancy
- Optimise production and increase throughput
- Responsive 24 hour 7 day support
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Fully configurable, flexible and modern systems
- Reduce energy consumption
- Low maintenance
- Comprehensive long term recording
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Reduce operator workload / manless operation
- Cost effective upgrades from older systems
- Seamless integration with commercial systems
- Available in multiple languages
- DSL Systems Ltd is committed to the pursuit of Total Customer Satisfaction through the use of personnel, software and quality systems in accordance with BS EN ISO9001:2008, designed to provide the necessary infrastructure required for commercial efficiency and improvement.
- It is the goal of DSL Systems Ltd to provide its customers with reliable mill and grain control systems that enable efficiencies and optimum quality to be achieved.
- The company's Quality Objectives are set through on-going review of our procedures, ISO9001:2008 and customer requirements. Our performance in meeting those requirements is assessed at both formal and informal Management Review Meetings with results reviewed regularly through subsequent meetings and audits.
- Every employee of DSL Systems Ltd is required to be committed to the maintenance and continual improvement of all the systems and procedures as required by the ISO 9001:2008 standard and all other regulations to which we operate.
- This Quality Policy will be reviewed for continued suitability at least once per calendar year through the company's Management Meetings.