DSL’s products have been developed over many years’ implementing control systems for the feed and grain sector. Our engineers are highly experienced in feed and grain control installations and this is vital to ensure a successful project. Product development has a continuous improvement plan with new features being added through our experience in different plants and customer requirements. New innovative features are designed with flexibility to meet most mill’s needs. This philosophy creates a solution that brings together the best in practice from a wide spectrum of the feed and grain industry.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Reliable systems with built-in redundancy
- Optimise production and increase throughput
- Responsive 24 hour 7 day support
- Simple and intuitive operation
- Fully configurable, flexible and modern systems
- Reduce energy consumption
- Low maintenance
- Comprehensive long term recording
- Improve regulatory compliance
- Reduce operator workload / manless operation
- Cost effective upgrades from older systems
- Seamless integration with commercial systems
- Available in multiple languages
- DSL Systems Ltd is committed to the pursuit of Total Customer Satisfaction through the use of personnel, software and quality systems in accordance with BS EN ISO9001:2008, designed to provide the necessary infrastructure required for commercial efficiency and improvement.
- It is the goal of DSL Systems Ltd to provide its customers with reliable mill and grain control systems that enable efficiencies and optimum quality to be achieved.
- The company's Quality Objectives are set through on-going review of our procedures, ISO9001:2008 and customer requirements. Our performance in meeting those requirements is assessed at both formal and informal Management Review Meetings with results reviewed regularly through subsequent meetings and audits.
- Every employee of DSL Systems Ltd is required to be committed to the maintenance and continual improvement of all the systems and procedures as required by the ISO 9001:2008 standard and all other regulations to which we operate.
- This Quality Policy will be reviewed for continued suitability at least once per calendar year through the company's Management Meetings.
Project implementation is performed in line with our ISO 9001 quality system. Generally this is in the following stages:-
DSL’s engineers will study and discuss the customer requirements to suggest how these can be best achieved. For upgrades to existing plants a site visit will provide an understanding of the plant and enable us to advise where the current system can be improved. We will provide you with an overall design with a fixed price.
Detailed design and colour graphics
DSL’s engineers will design the colour graphics layouts and submit these for customer comment and final approval.
A hardware layout and input / output list would be produced, detailing all electrical connections.
All hardware is standard off the shelf equipment available worldwide. Purchasing is monitored in line with our ISO 9001 quality system.
DSL’s engineers will configure the control system in accordance to the requirements using their extensive experience.
All of our systems have built-in simulation to make testing thorough and highlighting any problems before installation. Our ISO 9001 quality system provides check lists to ensure a comprehensive test.Stage 6:
The customer will be shown the system running in full simulation. Any issues can be discussed and resolved prior to installation.
For a refit / upgrade we normally have one or more checking weekends prior to the main changeover weekend. This then gives you confidence for a short successful installation, minimising downtime.
DSL provides free 24 hour / 7 day support for the first year after installation and thereafter via a support contract. DSL’s design means that there is always built-in redundancy and ‘instant’ remote access in case of problems.
If you are thinking of a new installation or an upgrade to your existing plant, contact DSL Systems today for a no obligation proposal and quotation highlighting all the advantages of a DSL System.