Eldan Recycling A/S
Eldan Recycling A/S is one of the leading suppliers of equipment to the recycling and waste handling industries. We design and manufacture the equipment in-house at the production facility in Faaborg, Denmark. The main field of expertise is solutions for recycling of tyre, cable, aluminium (UBCs) and WEEE (Waste Electronic and Electric Equipment). During the past 60 years we have installed more than 830 plants and 7100 single machines worldwide. All equipment is manufactured in-house, ensuring the quality of the product and the flexibility of the production program. We offer different turn-key plants to meet specific end-products. The After-Sales-Division offer ad hoc and planned service, and constantly hold an extensive stock of spare and wear parts. As of January 1st 2016, REDOMA Recycling AB is a part of the ELDAN Group, forming the world’s largest manufacturer of cable recycling equipment with 90 years of joint experience.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ELDAN - Model MPR163HD / MPR203HD - Multi Purpose Raspers - Hydraulic Up to 16000 kg/h
- Electronic Waste Recycling Services
- Eldan - Model SC1412/160 / SC2118/250 - Super Chopper-HD (Heavy Duty)
- ELDAN - Model SC2109 / SC2118 - Super Chopper - Frequency Drive Up to 30000 kg/h
- Various Scrap Recycling Services