ENVEA (the new name of Environnement S.A Group) is manufacturing since 1978 air pollution, emission and process monitoring systems, with full turnkey capabilities (gas analyzers, dust monitors, solids and flue gas flow meters...) completed by environmental DAHS, processing & reporting software. Part of the Group are the companies: PCME Ltd (UK) - continuous particulate emission measurement systems, flue gas flow meters and devices for measuring the performance of industrial filtration systems - SWR engineering (Germany) - systems for the detection and measurement of bulk solids - TDL Ltd (UK) - high-resolution laser gas analyzers - Cairpol - miniature sensors for odor detection and air quality impacts - Iseo Environnement - environmental DAHS and software - and Mercury Instruments (Germany) - mercury analyzers. These solutions designed and produced throughout the Group companies are promoted since January 2018 under the protected trade mark ENVEA (www.envea.global).
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Version PC-ME Dust Tools - Emissions Data Software
- ENVEA (ex Environnement S.A) - Model CO12e - E-Series - Non Dispersive Infra Red Carbon Monoxide Analyzer
- ENVEA (ex Environnement S.A) - Model MP101M - Continuous, Automatic PM10/PM2.5/PM1/TSP Particulate Monitor
- DensFlow - Flow Metering Instruments
- AirSafe - Continuous Ambient Air Dust Monitoring