FALC was established in 1960 by the present managing director, PIERO ZAMA, in order to produce a completely new and innovative agricultural machine, the digging machine, which was planned by the founder himself. Today FALC is a limited company with a fully paid-up partnership`s capital of 1.664.000 Euro, which ZAMA family owns at 100%. The firm is located in FAENZA - ITALY - over an area of 40.000 square metres, 18.000 of which are covered. At present the machines produced by FALC are delivered to more than 60 countries in the five continents (see `FALC in the world`). 83% of its sales revenue comes from exports. In more than 50 years of work, research, investments, FALC production has been greatly diversified in order to offer the farmers from all over the world the best solutions for each type of cultivation.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
At present FALC has 6 main assembly lines where 66 different models of machines, divided into 216 versions, are manufactured. These machines are suitable for 20 to 380 HP tractors.
The production includes:
- Digging machines: from m. 1 to m. 4,20 for tractors from 20 to 240 HP
- Rotary tillers: from m. 1 to m. 6 for tractors from 20 to 380 HP
- Power harrows: from m. 1 to m. 7 for tractors from 40 to 350 HP
- Shredders: from m. 1 to m. 8 for tractors from 20 to 280 HP
- Rotary ploughs: from m. 1,90 to m. 4 for tractors from 80 to 300 HP
- Hydraulic forklifts for tractors: load capacity kg. 1500