OFFICINE GRAZIOLI started its activity in 1923 as a builder of farming trailers pulled by animals, in an unpretentious family-type workshop near Visano, small agricultural town located south of Brescia, in the middle of the thriving Pianura Padana. The product is reliable, the customers multiply and the family gets bigger. In 1948 a radical conversion of the production takes place, coherently with the new technologies: tractors are replacing animals and GRAZIOLI offers trailers that are suitable for such new requirement, with tires and suspensions. In the years 60/70 the production starts including new items, such as: manure spreading trailers, tanks for slurry, buckets and forest trailers. These models were duly displayed on various exhibitions, well accepted by customers in Italy and abroad. In order to meet a growing demand, a new production facility is built.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
In 1980, following the most recent zootechnical trends, a production of mixing trailers, both horizontal and vertical, is also started, though highest attention is devoted to constructing high capacity trailers and tankers for slurry, aimed at meeting the requirements of a faster and faster developing market.
In 1991 REMAC is taken over, a prestigious company renowned in the market as a leading constructor of farming machinery, with specific orientation to rotary harrows. The range being so completed and increased, is in condition to satisfy even the requirements of the most demanding customers with respect to soil working, transport and distribution of agricultural products. Through this new company GRAZIOLI-REMAC become a multifunctional structure and gain an important market share, thanks the new organization of the sales network in Italy and in foreign countries.
In the meantime, the new range 'Green Areas', suitable for professionals working on green areas and horticulture, is added to the previous REMAC production. Machines well accepted in the European market, thanks to their reliability and technical innovations.
In 2003, as a confirmation for the quality of its own products, the company achieves the ISO 9001:2000 certification after severe analysis of its constructive procedures.
The management of the company is nowadays in the hands of the third generation of the Grazioli family and all activities are concentrated on Maura, Managing and Administration Director, Ilario, Production Manager, and Silvio, Sales Manager.
Result of this young and dynamic team's first decisions is the new industrial plant located in Mezzane di Calvisano, Brescia area, on a surface of 15.000 m² with 4.500 m² indoor, where any manufacturing and logistic activities are concentrated and optimized.