Groflowers is a hydrangea farm in Medellin Colombia with its own distribution in Miami. With almost 20 hectares in production, we are able to supply the best quality hydrangeas and volume of flowers when you need them. Many growers would like to sell you their products, but please consider these reasons why to choose Groflowers as your key supplier
Groflowers is a hydrangea farm in Medellin, Colombia with its own distribution center in Miami. With almost 20 hectares in production, we are able to supply the best quality hydrangeas flowers in volume when you need them. Many growers would like to sell you their products, but please consider these reasons why to choose Groflowers as your key hydrangea supplier.
Groflowers hydrangeas won three blue ribbon awards at the 2012 Society of American Florists Outstanding Varieties competition. At Agriflor 2010 in Quito, Ecuador, Groflowers was awarded the top Platinum prize in the Best Grower Competition among 180 farms from Colombia, Ecuador and other countries.
Our agronomist at Groflowers carefully plans production to serve our customers with quality hydrangeas throughout the year. Quality starts at the ground level with carefully fertilized plants. We produce large head hydrangeas with strong laterals and plenty of colorful petals.
Groflowers is an environmentally responsible grower. At the farm level, we only use green-labeled pesticides. We also pack with recyclable boxes and use sleeves with bio-degradable plastic.
We constantly import new plants from all over the world, and now we have over 20 hydrangea varieties in production. We can also spray paint our hydrangeas with any color depending on the season.
We like to sell most of our products on a FOB Miami basis because we want to be involved in the whole process, taking all the transportation worries off your agenda. We use cooler and refrigerated trucks and a carefully controlled cold chain process that makes our hydrangeas last longer. Our products reach the airport in the freshest condition. Our Miami operation is able to inspect, process and wet-pack flowers if required.
A recent survey showed that our customers believe that we are responsible, reliable, accurate and easy to reach when handling and processing orders.
- Standardizationof products, packing, shipping, cold chain procedures, reports, quality, performance evaluations, equipment, training.
- Systemizationin sales, marketing, customer service, accounting, research, agricultural production, engineering, communications, and coordination.
- Communicationswith customers, vendors, and within the company in terms of openness, frankness, clarity, frequency, accuracy, timeliness, and brevity.
- Integrationfor smooth operation vertically between our farms, and our distribution center in Miami with different levels of the organization in terms of plans, decisions, and priorities.
- Discipline and accountabilityin adherence to company policy, rules, systems, procedures, schedules, standards, ethics, and so on.
- Freedom for Initiativeof Employees to make suggestions, develop plans, make decisions, carry out or modify actions, and so on.
- Strategyto identify market opportunities, and service above and beyond our competitors.