Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd, Agricultural machinery supplier’s for over 25 years located in North Yorkshire at Brompton-By-Sawdon between Pickering and Scarborough on the main A170. We also have a second branch at Long Marston near York, which is run in partnership with Richard Burniston. Hardwick Agricultural Engineers Ltd serve all of the North Yorkshire region as well as the Yorkshire Wold’s and some of West Yorkshire, for all your tractors, farming machines, tractor parts, combines & telehandlers. We are main dealers for Same Deutz Fahr Tractors, Deutz Fahr Combines and Deutz Fahr Telehandlers. We also sell used tractors, used combines, used telehandlers and a wide range of used farm machinery and farm equipment for the UK and export market.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Same Deutz Fahr - Tractors, 2 wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, from 45hp - 320hp
- Deutz Fahr - Combines and Telehandlers
- Sumo - Based locally they manufacture cultivation and seeding machinery to outstanding quality, we also stock a large number of parts.
- Krone - Grassland and Forage machinery, a new generation of Krone grassland machinery is here, built for the most demanding crops and conditions.
- Stewart - 'Bigger Stronger Tougher ' the trailer that you can't afford not to buy, models for all farmers requirements.
- McHale - The baler and wrapper specialists. McHale produce high output balers and bale wrappers for the production of baled silage, haylage, hay and straw.
- We are also main dealers for Overum ploughs, Kongskilde farm machinery and farm equipment, Dal-Bo rollers, AS Marston Trailers, Lucas G straw bedders and feeding equipment, Husqvarna chainsaws, riders, lawmowers and garden equipment.
We have in stock a good number of used tractors, used combines, used cultivation and grassland machinery, to view our current stock visit our second hand equipment section. Our shop also stocks farm supplies, tools, overalls & spare parts for agricultural machines.