Heinola Sawmill Machinery Inc
Heinola Sawmill Machinery Inc. designs, manufactures and markets technology for sawmills and wood chip fuel production. `Several decades of expertise in sawmill production processes combined into creative solutions, guarantees a skilled service to customers of Heinola Sawmill Machinery Inc`s – from single machines to complete plants. HEINOLA delivers customer-oriented, reliable and cost-effective solutions to sawmills. The delivery programme includes all the main processing requirements, with the necessary auxiliary equipment, delivered as a total turnkey solution if desired.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- 1890 The first framesaws delivered by Ahlström in Karhula
- 1930-1970 Framesaws dominate
- 1966 Plan-Sell Oy engineering works was established in Heinola
- 1966-1980 In addition to domestic deliveries eg over 100 sticker-stackers and over 30 drysorters to the then USSR
- the 1980's Optimizing edgers become more common in the Finnish sawmills. Plan-Sell and Ahlström united in sawmill machinery business. Valmet’s lumber handling business and Bioneer's chipper business were acquired.
- early 1990's Several new saw lines to the Finnish sawmills at the beginning of the decade. 1995 Troponor, later on Sorb Industri Ab acquired the company. Late 1990's market share of almost 100 % in sawmill chippers at the end of the decade.
- The 21st century Considerable plant deliveries to Russia, numerous plant modernisations in Finland; energy chippers playing a more significant role.
These are our common values that define our objectives. They are the principles according to which we operate and which guide our choices. These values characterise the inner determination of our working community.
When we know how to finish the job ourselves, we can also choose the right partners.
This is in the best interests of our customers as well.
Our line of business is developing and demands more and more: we are developing the future.
We believe in open interaction and cooperation between people.
We cannot emphasise enough the importance of managing extensive projects as well as the reliability of supply. Trust is part of our work.
The fact that we operate in the international market provides added value to our customers.
High level of business ethics
Years of experience, demanding deliveries and skilled staff have created the reliable and recognised HEINOLA model.
Heinola Sawmill Machinery Inc. will be the leading supplier of technology for the mechanical wood processing industry, in the specified market area.
The technology we supply takes the environmental aspects into account and, as well, creates additional value to our customers and our owners. The customers are actively choosing the innovative and technical-economically competitive products supplied by Heinola Sawmill Machinery Inc.