Hort Americas, LLC we are dedicated to playing an integral role in the different niches of commercial horticulture. We work closely with manufacturers from around the world to bring the highest quality, technically advanced and most cost effective products to the greenhouse growers in Canada, the United States, the Caribbean and Mexico. Hort Americas is currently a Certified Horticultural LED Grow Supplier for Philips, as well as a trusted partner of Grodan, Oasis, Riococo, Bato, Netafim and many other industry leading suppliers.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Horticulture
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.
Hort Americas offers hydroponic, horticultural products and services in North America. The company also consults on some technical projects which involve the production of horticultural crops and the products used to grow those crops in vertical farms, city farms or greenhouses.
Hort Americas is currently working to bring you the latest technology use in vertical farming, urban agriculture, commercial greenhouse production, hydroponic greenhouse production, tissue culture laboratories and organic farming.
These technologies include Horticultural LED Grow Lights (from Philips), Organic Fertilizers (Kimitec), Substrates and Growing Media (from Orchid Mix to Riococo to Grodan and Oasis) as well as a wide assortment of cropping accessories and other customized products. (Hort Americas is also a Certified Horticultural LED Partner of Philips.)
Industry leading knowledge in commercial hydroponic vegetable production, vertical farming, urban agriculture and led grow lights
To become North America’s leading horticultural supplier of goods and services.
To link the global manufacturers and providers of horticultural goods, services and technologies with the North American greenhouse grower/distributor community timely, efficiently and effectively.
General Sales and Contact Information:
- Sales in Mexico, US (Alaska, Hawaii, California, Texas, Florida and the Pacific Northwest) and the Caribbean - email Chris Higgins
- Sales in US (Midwest, Mountain States, and Western Great Lakes Regions) - email John Frey or Tony Beckmann
- Sales in US (Wisconsin, Michigan, Northern Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania (Commercial Hydroponics), New York (Commercial Hydroponics), North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky) and Canada (Ontario and Quebec) - email Johann Buck, Ph.