Our traditional markets are the pelletizing raw and the sugar industry. ICK Group is one of the manufacturers of plants and equipment for pelletizing biomass, wood, straw, husk, sugar beet pulp, mixed feed for livestock, poultry, fish-farming and others. ICK Group means: - Positive image established by the presence for 20 years at the market. Since 1993 till 2015 more than 400 projects have been applied in 17 countries of the Eastern Europe, CIS and Middle East. - More than 1000 satisfied customers which are continuing to work with us at the present time. - Own machine-building factory having necessary certificates and permissions. - Technologies and equipment manufactured under GRANTECH trade mark for production of the pelletized products and biomass drying. - High quality of the performed work, manufactured equipment and spare parts.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.
The group of the companies ICK Group was founded by the specialists from Ukraine and Germany in 1993.
Swift development of these companies prompted the creation of the subsidiary companies: Salstar GmbH in Germany in 1996 and Elland Investment Holdings Limited in Great Britain in 1997.
The first representations were opened in Russia and Belarus in 2000. ICK Group has the representations in Moldova and Romania as well. At the present moment ICK Group develops its dealer activity intensively. We invite you to cooperation!
Beginning with 2009 ICK Group manufactures equipment under GRANTECH own trade mark.
Thanks to “Ukrainian-German and Great Britain roots” our customers can get the products of the European quality with optimum relation “quality/price”.
Many-years experience in implementation of energy saving technologies and technologies for pelletizing of various materials in such branches of industry as mixed feed, sugar, fat-and-oil, woodworking, brewery, alternative energy and other industries provides us with the possibility to cope with the tasks of the various complexity and propose to the customer the most optimum and adjusted solutions.
The principle of ICK Group’s work lies in individual approach, flexibility, reliability and attention to the customer’s needs.
ICK Group invites for cooperation the companies in Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic; Balcan and Baltic countries; Egypt, Sudan, Oman with the aim to promote the TM GRANTECH production and technologies on production and use energy biomass (dried crushed or pelletized).
- More than 20 years on the market.
- Home up-to-date machine-building factory with all necessary resources and infrastructure for high quality products manufacture.
- ТМ GRANTECH competitive production proven by 400 realized projects in 17 countries of Europe and Asia.
- Price police. We follow the prices which should be always competitive.
- Separate shop for spare parts production (dies, rollers etc.) ensures availability of wearing spare parts in necessary quantity at the store house.
- Guarantee. The guarantee for one year isapplicable to all supplied equipment.
- Service. The skilled service teams provide the promptre action to the enterprise’s needs.
- Certificates. All manufactured equipment meets the required standards of Ukraine, Russia and Belarus. The Quality Management System corresponding to the International Standard ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate TUV SUD) is introduced at the machine-building factory.
Our Policy in Work with Dealers Provides for:
- Arrangement of individual conditions for the various dealer categories.
- Rendering the complete consulting support on produces assortment and technologies.
- Assistance at sales of the separate equipment and realization of complex project.
- Advertising and marketing support.
Requirements to Dealers:
- Experience in sales in В2В sector.
- Availability of appropriate infrastructure.
- Wish to work in the sphere of alternative energy production and usage.
In order to receive the information on conditions of work fill out, please, the Form for dealers. Send, please, inquiry and filled out Form at e-mail: email@example.com
You can download the Form at link: Form ICK Group for dealer.
Engineering group specialized on providing the engineering services. The engineering-consulting services of the research, design, calculation and analytical character are the basis of the company’s activity.
Engineering services is a complex of services in preparation, putting into operation and technical support of the infrastructural, industrial, agricultural and other objects, including pre-project and project works, project feasibility studies, putting the enterprises into operation, production support etc.
For 20 years of its existence engineering group has gained a wide experience in rendering of a complete cycle of the engineering services for the enterprises of the agro-industrial sector of economy - from pre-project researches up to the production technical support (assistance regarding logistics, certification of the manufacture and products, service and support of the enterprise / support of the enterprise operable state).
The specialists of the group are developing the complex projects at the organization of the enterprises for manufacture of the pellets from the biomass, including the diversification of the existing production concerning the recycling of the industrial waste in the various sectors of agrarian and industrial complex: sugar, fat-and-oil, distilling, wood-working and other branches of industry.
The specialists of the group are carrying out:
- feasibility study of the projects;
- working out and application of the recommendations in the field of the granulated biofuel and various kinds of the mixed feed production organization;
- configuration of the equipment-technological complexes (selection of the main and auxiliary equipment);
- technological designing in the process of the granulated biofuel and various kinds of mixed feed production organization;
- automation of the production processes;
- turnkey construction of the biofuel and mixed feed plants;
- montage supervision and starting-up and adjustment of the equipment;
- reconstruction of the sugar factories.
Engineering group has its own certificated test analytical laboratory, which renders the services for bioenergy and the food industry.
Machine-building factory ICK Group is the manufacturer of the equipment, spare parts and control systems for complete lines producing the granulated products (mixed feed, grass meal, bran, dry pulp, biofuel, fertilizers, etc.) under the trade mark GRANTECH.
Production GRANTECH is successfully used in the CIS’ countries (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Uzbekistan), the countries of the Baltic (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania), the Eastern Europe (Hungary, Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina) and the Near East (Georgia, Jordan).
The permanent improvement of the processes, which provide the manufacture of the high-quality production and guarantee the satisfaction and the confidence of the consumers in the purchased equipment, is the priority development direction.
The production facilities ICK Group include the mechanical treatment department, the assembly shop, the heat treatment room, the drilling room and the electrical mounting department.
The mechanical assembly production provides for the use of advanced technologies and allows to mechanically process the components, devices and machinery of different types and sizes by means of lathing, vertical turning, boring, milling, hobbing and drilling (including deep feed drilling). The maximum diameter of parts that can be lathed is 1200 mm, the maximum length – 2.5 m. The production line is complete with high-precision measuring instruments and devices for parts’ control during the technological process.
The following machine tools are used for the mechanical treatment of small- and large-sized mechanical components:
- Vertical boring mills that can process parts that are up to 2000 mm thick.
- Surface grinding machines.
- Circular grinding machines.
- Boring machines.
- Programmable lathe machines.
- Universal lathe machines.
- Vertical, horizontal milling machines and omnimil versatile machines.
- Gear-hobbing machines.
- The metal cutting equipment that allows for cutting of metal sheets of up to 20 mm of thickness with guillotine shears and of up to 30 mm of thickness with laser cutting equipment.
- Semiautomatic welding machines for gas-shielded welding and argon welding.
- Drilling automatic and semi-automatic multispindle machines for deephole (from 2 to 14 mm of diameter in arrays) machining in dies.
- A vacuum furnace for thermal processing of corrosion-resistant steel parts.
In January, 2009 the Quality Management System was introduced by our specialists, and in May the enterprise successfully passed certified audit.
As a result of the done work the certificate TÜV SÜD was received, which confirmed the correspondence of the quality management system that meets requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008. Presence of the certificate provides not only the improvement of the company’s reputation in branch, but also opens the door for receiving of orders from municipal and state budgets, and also for the world market.
Quality is the primary task for our company on conditions of marketing economy, where the real revolutions took place. Serious competitive activity caused the development the programs for products quality improvement. Thus in January 2009 our specialists implemented Quality Management System, and in May the company successfully passed the certification audit.
As a result of the work done the Certificate TÜV SÜD was received, which confirmed the correspondence of the Quality Management System with the requirements of International Standard ISO 9001:2008. ISO standards of series 9000 identify the single worldwide accepted approach to the contractual conditions about the estimation of the Quality Systems and simultaneously regulate relations between the manufacturers and customers of the product.
Evaluation of the ability of enterprises to produce the goods of the required quality characteristics is confirmed by the permits and certificates of conformity for products issued by the competent authorities.
- Certificates of conformity for all products issued by the State Committee of Ukraine for Technical Regulation and Consumer Policy of the UkrSEPRO State Certification System;
- Permissions for use of the equipment issued by the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision of the Russian Federation;
- GOST R (All-Union standard R), issued by the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology of the Russian Federation GOST R (All-Union standard) certification system;
- Permission of the Ministry for Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation;
- Permission of the Department for Supervision of Work Safety in Industry (Ministry for Emergency Situations of the Republic Belarus).