Industrial Netting was founded in as InterNet, Inc. to serve the converting and distribution needs of customers for specialty netting and mesh products. The company`s goal, then and now, is to provide high quality products, custom converting and quick delivery. Through the efforts of an attentive and conscientious management and workforce, the company has built a quality reputation in the wide variety of markets. Industrial Netting has become a major supplier of netting and mesh components to the filtration industry, as well as other industrial and commercial marketplaces.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Shortly after the 1999 purchase by Frandsen Corporation the company achieved ISO 9001: 2000 certification in order to ensure its position as a key supplier to important customers, and to earn new business from companies seeking reliable supply partners. In 2007 the company name was changed from InterNet, Inc. to Industrial Netting to better reflect our core business.
Industrial Netting is actively pursuing other supply arrangements in order to leverage its expertise and skills as a converter, marketer, and distributor of specialized industrial material for the benefit of its customers, while remaining true to our core values.
- Quality: Achieve quality thru attention to detail in everything we do.
- Attitude: We have the option everyday to choose our attitude, make the right choice.
- Play: Choose to make work fun, while providing a safe & positive working environment.
- Expectations: Make our customers' day, by meeting or exceeding their expectations.
- Respect: Treat our fellow employees with respect and acknowledge their contributions.
- Celebrate & Reward: elebrate and reward meeting our goals and objectives.