The JEANTIL Company is a family firm which, since the beginning of the 20th century, has been at the service of farmers. Whilst specialising in the field of livestock farming. The JEANTIL Company is the benchmark in equipment for livestock, spreading and transport to satisfy the needs of farmers. The JEANTIL Company is established on two production sites which manufacture the different equipment of the range using state of the art industrial machines (digital controls, laser cutting, roller machine, automatised welding, ...). With its sales force and its dealer network, the JEANTIL Company is to be found all over France and also abroad, in more than thirty countries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
The JEANTIL Company has succeeded in developing exclusive ideas such as :.
- precision spreading
- shredding by automatic regulation
- the multipurpose distribution rotor for all types of silage
- the first multipurpose windrow turner
- silage injectors with oblique discs
- the dumper body with semi-cylindrical sides