JYFA Maskinværksted is a family-owned company which was founded by Preben and Birgit Vestergaard Tvermose back in 1980. Today, the company has more than 20 employees and is managed by Preben in close collaboration with his daughters, Iben and Hanne Tvermose. The trailers are continuously developed and new models are simultaneously introduced. JYFA is famous for delivering galvanised products of high quality, exclusively manufactured in Denmark, which has gained the company wide recognition and has manifested itself in the large export JYFA has today. With dealer in, among other things. countries like Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, Finland, Germany, Iceland and Latvia, JYFA is well represented beyond Denmark`s borders.
JYFA specialises in the production of transport and combi trailers with and without hydraulics for, among other things, cattle, pigs and sheep. JYFA has designed feeding stations for the agricultural industry as well as stable equipment for cattle and horses. In addition, JYFA also works with solutions for special products such as balconies, railings, walkways, trailers for animal parks and much more. JYFA has produced and patented a special safety cap for bull rings.
- We vouch for the quality of our products and we refuse to compromise.
- We have spare parts for our products even for products that were withdrawn from the production programme many years ago.
- Our products are developed based on daily use and decades of experience.
- We know that farmers often work hard and we have manufactured our products accordingly.
- We manufacture our products so you can benefit from them for many years to come.
Ease of use
- Our products are designed with a focus on user-friendliness and safety, as well as animal welfare.