Family owned and operated since 1928, Kay Dee Feed Company has provided quality livestock supplements earning generations of loyal customers. As an industry innovator, Kay Dee pressed the first mineral block in 1932 and introduced the first waste-free granular livestock mineral in 1962. Today, Kay Dee provides its customers with a full line of livestock mineral and protein supplements and has grown to be the largest independent manufacturer of mineral and protein supplements in the United States. By delivering the nutrition animals need to be healthy and productive, Kay Dee strives to improve every producer’s bottom line. Kay Dee Feed Company operates a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and headquarted in Sioux City, Iowa.