Kennneth and Jeffery Day strive to build one of the best top quality loaders on the market today, using the following: Common sense design, Ease of installation, Simplicity, Top of the line hydraulic cylinders, Thicker steel plate, Superior strength mounting kits, Baked on powder coat paint, Our exclusive custom designed steel line clamps built of plastic to prevent chafing, Our high quality, craftsmanship makes the K/D loader one that will last for many years to come.
- Kenneth Day started Day Enterprises in January of 1955, after he returned from the military conflict in Korea. Day Enterprises has consisted of a Ford automobile business, motel, banking interest, ranching, dairy, and equipment over the years.
- Jeffery Day has been associated in the business with his father since his school days, and also owns ranch land, a trucking operation, and banking interest.
- The father and son duo have been associated in agriculture and equipment all of their lives. They have been directly associated in the front end loader business for the past twenty-five years.
- In 1997, they built a new manufacturing facility in Brownwood, Texas as a separate corporation from Day Enterprises. The name, 'KJD Enterprises' represents Kenneth and Jeffery Day.
Kenneth and Jeffery strive to build one of the best top quality loaders on the market today, using the following:
- Common sense design
- Ease of installation
- Top of the line hydraulic cylinders
- Thicker steel plate
- Superior strength mounting kits
- Baked on Powder coat paint
Our exclusive custom designed steel line clamps built of plastic to prevent chafing.
Our high quality craftsmanship makes the K/D loader one that will last for many years to come..