Kleffmann Group is the leading provider of agricultural market research services and offers via its amis panel surveys, worldwide farmer based information for all major crops - covering seeds and crop protection inputs. The amis system is supported by both quantitative and qualitative data and enables to understand better farmers` purchase behavior.Alongside its amis panel information, the full-service-company provides a broad portfolio of innovative and customized ad hoc research solutions to gather impartial data about the latest develop- ments in the agricultural sector and help clients gaining insights beneficial to achieve the full potential of their business.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Agriculture Science and Research
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
With more than 20 years of experience, Kleffmann Group is the leading provider
of agricultural market research services and offers via its amis® panel surveys, worldwide farmer based information for all major crops covering seeds and crop protection inputs. The amis® system is supported by both quantitative and qualitative data and enables to understand better farmers' purchase behavior.
Alongside its amis® panel information, the full-service-company provides a broad
portfolio of innovative and customized ad hoc research solutions to gather impartial data about the latest developments in the agricultural sector and help clients gaining insights beneficial to achieve the full potential of their business.
Founded by Burkhard Kleffmann in 1990, the company conducted the first panel surveys about crop seed and crop protection in Germany. Just a few years later Kleffmann Group entered the first foreign markets, and has since built a strong position in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Australia and the Americas. Over the past 20 years the owner managed company has become the global leading expert in agricultural market research and delivers the knowledge on markets linked to plant cultivation, agri-chemicals and animal husbandry as well as the machinery sector. Today with an international network of 18 locations, Kleffmann Group operates in more than 70 countries across the globe.
More Than Facts
- Customized research solutions for each client;
- Broad portfolio of innovative research methodologies;
- In depth data analysis
- Market knowledge and understanding;
- In-depth data analysis;
- Insightful recommendations and reports;
International network offering both global and local solutions;
- Structure that allows agility and flexibility;
- Commitment to our clients' results;
- Professionals combining deep local experiences with a global perspective;
- High quality standards in fieldwork.
- To be the global reference in providing innovative agribusiness information solutions. Mission
- To collect impartial data and translate it into reliable, customized client solutions based on solid, independent market knowledge.
- Superior technical skills;
- Learning organization;
- Commitment to customers and Results:
- Customized solutions;
- Quality standards;
- Personal responsibility.
Engaged Work Environment:
- Supportive attitude;
- Pride in the company;
- Recognition of talent;
- Respect for diversity.
- Leading the market with quality solutions and tools.
- Best use of resources to achieve the best return on investment.;
- Decision making based on experience, facts and risk analysis.