The 50 year long corporate experience and specialization in the artificial irrigation business definitely make the Kofler rain gun range the best and most advanced that this particular market sector hast to offer for all climatic requirements and differing water pressure levels. The development of our rain gun range is backed by intensive research and continuous test runs under various climatic conditions. In the last 25 years we have furthermore concentrated on enhancing corporate specialization in frost sprinkling systems.
The main features that hallmark our overall rain gun range are:
- simple, powerful construction
- rustproof materials
- self lubricating components
- equipped with special dust control springs
- uniform sprinkle fall-out and vibration-free operation
- frost sprinklers are fitted with special, up to 5 mm Ø grooved nozzles for optimized water dissipation
- imperishable in any kind of metrological condition and sudden temperature changes
- minimal wear and tear for optimized service life
- fail-safe operation with temperatures ranging up to -8 °C
Our product range also comprises the following items:
- a line of hydrants and standpipes for sprinkler systems
- all materials required for drip irrigation by Netafim, Siplast and Drop
- the Hunter product range for park, garden and sports complex irrigation
We are confident that we can cover your overall irrigation requirements, with the exclusion only of irrigation pumps and motors.
Since a couple of years the company Kofler Regnerbau GmbH has a representation for import-sprinkler (sprinkler V).