L & R Power Equipment Inc. was founded in 1959 by Ernest Reho. We started in a smaller shop about ¼ mile south of our current location. He built the business on selling quality products and providing quality service. In 1975 Ernest’s son Ron Reho joined the business and L & R Power Equipment has continued to grow every year to become one of the largest power equipment dealers in Connecticut. Ernest Reho passed away in 1995 but Ron carried on with the commitment to provide customers with quality products, parts and service.
The Mission of L & R Power Equipment is to provide sales and service that exceeds our customer expectations. We strive to be specialists within our industry, and are committed to excellent customer service.