Machineries Pronovost started its activities repairing agricultural machines. A 1300 square foot shop facing the family farm met the demand. Over the years, the highly creative spirit of the team enabled the company to develop a considerable line of innovative products and become a Canadian leader in the conception and fabrication of snow blowers and agricultural machinery. The numerous patents acquired over the years, testify to the sense of innovation at Machineries Pronovost and our commitement to research and developement continues to fuel our growth. Renowned for the exceptional performance of our snow blowers, we continue to push the limits with our innovative machines such as the PXPL-XPRO or our inverted machines.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Looking at our 3 way tilting trailers, the SilaTube or our auto loading bale trailers will prove that our long-standing history with agricultural machinery remains intact. Year-end 2011 saw the purchase of Agland Macerators, now manufactured here at our factory in St. Tite, allowing us to pursue the development of our hay processing equipment line.
Machineries Pronovost produces over 2000 machines per year by its proud, qualified and devoted staff, all on the same farmland in St. Tite, and still facing the ancestral family farm. The factory floor now has a footprint of over 30 000 square feet , is filled with state of the art equipment but still retains the creative spirit which has allowed Machineries Pronovost to solidify its excellent world wide reputation.
- INTEGRITY: Our equipment should generate added value to the end user by improving his efficiency and work quality while minimizing losses, waste and secondary ill effects (soil compaction and bale integrity).
- SIMPLICITY: Our equipment should be safe, simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- VERSATILITY: Our equipment should perform in all types of conditions and terrain (dry hay/Silatube, wet or light snow).
- STABILITY: Our equipment should meet all criteria in a consistent manner over a long period of time, thereby generating a return on the investment and growth.