M.Large Tree Services Ltd was founded in 1970 by Michael Large and operated as a sole trader until 1992 when the business became a family owned limited company. Initially concentrating on forestry and arboricultural/tree works contracting, our range of activities has expanded and diversified over the last 20 years to include. M.Large Tree Services Ltd has developed into one of the largest suppliers of new and used forestry equipment in the UK, with over 500 machines sold each year. M.Large have a dealer network across the UK who deal with and service local enquiries for our machinery brands. M.Large dealers are carefully selected to be knowledgeable and passionate about our products and with the friendliest of service personnel.
- Tree surgery & tree works
- Tree survey reports
- Storage and transportation.
- Crane and plant hire.
- Sales and maintenance of new forestry and horticultural equipment throughout UK & Ireland
- Building/ Construction and general maintenance works.
The company is now one of the most successful and prominent companies in it’s field, with a multi million turnover, and it continues to grow year on year.We are well resourced with a strong focus on investing in our infrastructure to facilitate excellence in customer delivery in all aspects of our commercial work.
This resourcing has seen the business steadily investing in specialist plant and access equipment for ground clearance, transportation and safe and rapid access to high sites
These would include
- Vehicle mounted mobile HIAB 700XS knuckle crane with additional fly jib, max reach 27.2m
- Multiple Heavy excavators (up to 15ton)
- Telehandlers/Teleporters (forks and towing attachments)
- Propelled and passive (4WD and Tracked) Mobile Elevated Working Platforms (some bespoke and developed to our own specific designs)
- 5+ HGV loading vehicles (open and closed loading space)