Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Merck KGaA is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions. In 2015, Merck KGaA generated sales of € 12.85 billion in 66 countries. Founded in 1668, Merck KGaA is the world`s oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company. The founding family remains the majority owner of the publicly listed corporate group. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada, where the company operates as EMD Serono, MilliporeSigma and EMD Performance Materials.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 â¬
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Merck - Model RQflex® 20 - Reflectoquant® system for easy in-process monitoring and rapid QC analysis
- Wastewater Microbiological Testing
- Supelco® - Reference Materials for Environmental Testing
- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany - Better Data Handling with 2D Smart Labels
- Model 53202-U - SupelMIP Beta-agonists (class selective) 25 mg / 10 mL