Mesera Cranes Finland Oy designs and manufactures cranes for forest machines, tractors, chippers, and for industrial use. Mesera Cranes are based on Fiskars and Loglift off-road crane technology, with the Mesera brand being implemented in 2009. The Mesera product range includes cranes for forwarders, harvesters, and skidders, as well as industrial cranes fitted with cabin/electrical controls.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Forestry
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- 1964: On- and Off-road cranes development begins
- 1965: First Fiskars forest crane F6000S with 'Tukkikurki'
- 1969: Begin of export operations (Austrian export with Hubert Palfinger). Crane options handling (grapple, skidder, rotator etc).
- 1971: Forest crane production moved to Salo
- 1973: Steel casting and steel structure exploit in base and column structures
- 1976: First forest crane prototypes from Salo
- 1988: On March 1988 Partek acquire Fiskars Salon Konepaja and manufacturing of hydraulic forest cranes. Forest crane manufacturing continues with brand Loglift Oy Ab.
- 1990: Co-operation begins with Loglift and FMG-Timberjack (later known as John Deere)
- 1992: Timberjack crane manufacturing in Salo until 1998
- 1993: Det Norske Veritas approved ISO 9001 Quality Sertification
- 1997: Partek acquires Oy Sisu Ab (e.g. Valmet forest cranes). Forest crane manufacturing together with the Swedes until 2004 (..Komatsu Ltd. acquires Valmet forest crane consept).
- 2009: September 2009 Loglift outsources on-road crane component manufacturing and off-road crane manufacturing businesses to Mesera
- 2010: Mesera announced first own innovative forest crane model, M240H harvester
- 2011: Mesera establish crane component manufacturing unit in Poland, Mesera Poland Sp. z o.o.
- 2013: Forest crane production moved from Salo to Paimio
- 2015: Mesera - 50 years of crane manufacturing
Mesera has two manufacturing units: Mesera crane and component manufacturing unit located in Paimio, Finland, which is also the company’s headquarters, and a crane component manufacturing unit in Poznan, Poland.
Mesera Cranes Finland
The Factory in Paimio is developed to serve customers for their needs of professional forestry solutions. Mesera design and manufacture all the main crane component and use only selected key partners for other parts and services.
With these actions we can ensure our product quality and it’s long and productive utilization also in very demanding and rough conditions. Long-term and close co-operation with the customer ensures that the customer gets exatly what they want and need.
The Factory is located close to transportation connections, just next to Helsinki-Turku highway less than 30km from Turku. Flight connection from Turku (30km) and Helsinki-Vantaa (150km).