Our company, activating in agricultural mechanization field which has great importance for improvement of agriculture in our country since 1959, manufactures Rotary Tillers, Seed Drills, Inter Row Rotary Cultivator, Fertilizer Spreaders, Mulchers, ReaperBinder Machine, Maize Chopper, Rotary Mowers, Rotary Windrowers, Tedder, Mixed Machines, Subsoilers, Cultivators, Chisel, Disc Tiller used in agricultural works such as handling, fertilizing and harvesting starting from preparation of soil at the pre-sowing period until plantation, in compliance with stage of the art technology.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
MinosAgri was founded in 1959. From that day on we always improved ourselves and our products insistently. So our company is the manufacturer/exporter company and producing machines for soil working and seed bed preparitions, drilling, fertilizing, harvesting and has ISO 9001:2000 certificate.
Considering the agricultural needs of our country, Minos Agricultural Machinery has put the baler into service with the quality, privilege, guarantee and assurance of Minos, which are designed to have strong and reliable structures, be easy to use and eco-friendly machines.
Our company following the global technological advancements is always beside farmers and at the service of state agriculture with quality machinery conforming to standards and on-site applications.
Our strong points
- Customs Union with EU and adoption of technical directives,
- Capability to manufacture with competitive costs and flexible schedules,
- Competitive components/spare parts manufacturing,
- High quality standards in manufacturing,
- Availability of highly trained, qualified, young and dynamic work force,
- Flexible and long term contracts,
- High levels of technical expertise and commercial background,
- Widespread application of international management systems
- Ability to adapt to changes in standards and conjecture, flexibility in production and delivery,
- Modern CAD/CAM systems,
- Modern process control systems,
- Continuous improvement applications