Myron L Company
The Myron L® Company, originally founded in 1957 as a Research and Development company, is a privately owned and operated California Corporation. Since the 1960’s, the company has established itself as the leading manufacturer of high quality and simple to operate conductivity and pH instrumentation for municipal, commercial and industrial water quality control, chemical concentration testing and process control. Prior to developing water quality products, the Myron L® Company developed and patented a variety of specialty items for university studies and projects, for the space industry and for industrial use. A few of the specialty items include an irradiation chamber, a spectrophotometer, plasto-met fittings and gas detection instrumentation. 50 years later, many are still in use today. The present product line includes handheld and in-line, conductivity/TDS & resistivity, pH & ORP instrumentation, calibration solutions and buffers and related accessories.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Myron L - Model Remote Alarm™ - Audible and Visual Alarm Component
- Myron L - Model Ultrameter II™ 6PFC and 4P - Analytical Instruments
- Myron L - Model 750 Series II - Resistivity Monitor/Controllers
- Myron L - Model ULTRAPEN PT6 - Nitrate and Temperature Pen
- Myron L - Model ULTRAPENx2 PTBT2 - pH and Temperature Pen