Myron L Company
Myron L Company manufactures cost-effective high performance tools for solution control and water quality analysis, as well as calibration solutions, accessories and kits that keep instrumentation operating at peak performance in diverse applications. Our current product line includes handheld instruments, inline monitor/controllers and field test kits that measure monitor and control a variety of parameters: Conductivity; Resistivity; TDS; pH; ORP(REDOX); Free Chlorine; Alkalinity; Hardness; Saturation Index; and Temperature. High Performance Features Include: NEW! Innovative in-cell conductometric titrations. Extremely stable circuitry for reliable repeatable results. Unbeatable accuracy of ±1% for Cond/Res/TDS digital handheld readings. Temperature compensation automatic to 25ºC. Available in application-specific ranges or autoranging. KCl, NaCl and 442 (Natural Water Characteristic) solution standardization for application-specific calibration.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Myron L - Model Ultrameter II™ 6PFCE and 4P - Digital Handheld / Portable Water Testing Instruments
- Myron L - Model Ultrapen™ PT1 - Conductivity/TDS/Salinity & Temperature Pen
- Myron L - Model Remote Alarm™ - Audible and Visual Alarm Component
- Version BluDock™ - Accessory Package
- Myron L - Model 900 Series - Monitor/Controller