Niftylift is one of the largest manufacturers of cherry picker, boom lift, access platform, lift platform, aerial platform and work platforms in Europe and sells throughout Europe, the USA, the Middle East, Far East, Australia and South Africa. We specialise in compact, low weight articulating booms that offer maximum performance with minimal environmental impact.
We use advanced 3D modelling software together with rigorous testing to optimise every aspect of our product design and to ensure that every Niftylift work platform delivers outstanding performance without compromising on functionality or reliability.
Access Platform Heart
With years of experience designing machines for the rental industry, we understand the importance of reliability, ease of operation, minimal maintenance, and excellent after sales support to our customers.
Through investment in staff, manufacturing equipment and technology, we maintain an ongoing commitment to our customers to consistently produce high quality innovative products that meet or exceed their expectations.
For all those of you who'd like to know a little about how Niftylift began and some of the landmarks along the way, here is a potted history of Niftylift
- 1985: Niftylift Ltd. was established in a garden shed, in Bedfordshire, England by Roger Bowden
- 1985: The first product, Nifty 120, a simple, lightweight 12 metre trailer mount was the first machine to be designed and manufactured and is still in production today.
- 1988: Niftylift to Milton Keynes, where the first self-propelled machine, the Height Rider 10 (HR10), was designed and manufactured.
- 1994: Niftylift moved to its purpose built headquarters in Stonebridge, Milton Keynes where manufacturing continues to take place today.
- 1995 Onwards: Niftylift has developed a worldwide network of dedicated dealers; opened a subsidiary, Nifty Inc, in the USA; a high-tech, advanced steel fabrication facility in South Yorkshire; and a dedicated R&D centre in Milton Keynes.