OZBIL AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
Ozbil Tarim Makineleri was founded by Bekir Ozdemir in Odemis / Izmir, in 1978. Initially working on repairing our cultural machinery, Bekir Ã–zdemir eventually proved himself by the models and designs that he invented himself. Having become a Limited Company in 2006, In our factory, we manufacture various machineries which are utilized in agricultural activity such as soil preparation, plantation, weeding, fertilization and harvesting including Automatic-Manual Potato Plantation Machinery, Potato Harvesting Machinery, Hoeing Machinery with or without Fertilization, Chisels, Rotovators, Disc Harrows, Corn Sowing Machinery. Ozbil Tarim Makineleri is to provide our customers in the agricultural industry with the best, fast, reliable and perfect service through our research and activities and to proudly introduce our company to the global market.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
Our company continues its manufacturing operations with new investments.
The primary goal of our company is to ensure customer satisfaction, and the feedbacks that we receive from our customers are our most important guide in this context. It is our priority to try to respond to different land conditions, climatic conditions and local customer demands in different regions and thus to provide our customers with work conditions which are both efficient and also economic.
With its 37 years of experience and specialist staff, our company is diligent in each stage of its manufacturing activities. It also provides consultancy services both before and after sales. It thus establishes a better communication with you, listen to your suggestions directly and provide faster solutions for your problems thanks to the direct factory-customer relationship that it has established.
As Özbil Tarım ve Ziraat Aletleri Ltd. Şti., our fundamental mission is to keeping customer satisfaction in the highest level possible without compromising on our ethical principles, following up technological developments and innovations closely with our distinguished staff, and make such implementations which will pioneer the agricultural industry based on an understanding of international service. It is to create a difference and become a global brand in this industry based on what we have done and what we will do. Our motto in connection with our mission is 'This is the best until we beat it'.
A vision is neither a figment of mind nor a dream which will never come true. A vision means to analyze a situation thoroughly to predict future based on that awareness, and act accordingly.
Our Values Based on Our Vision
- Customer satisfaction
- Offering high-quality products with fair price
- Working and acting as a team
Our Quality Policy
Based on national and international standards, maintaining quality in the highest level with our professional staff and management based on those standards and manufacture our agricultural equipment which will be used in the agricultural industry in a manner so as to answer the demands of our customers.
Our Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Ensuring that each staff member working in our company undergoes a medical check biennially,
- Minimizing any danger or risk within the frame of our activities and maximizing the safety of our staff members,
- Ensuring that our staff members work in a comfortable and safe environment thanks to our workplace security specialist and our doctor,
- Providing necessary training and information to ensure that all our staff members can work safely and sufficiently,
- Taking necessary precautions to minimize completely prevent any accidents or injuries that might occur in the workplace,
- Creating a safe, peaceful and healthy environment for employees, trainees, apprentices and suppliers,
- Performing all the obligations relating to Occupational Health & Safety based on national legislations and international standards.
Our Environmental Policy
- Working in such a way as to preserve our natural resources and minimize energy consumption,
- Ensuring that all our staff members work with a consciousness of environment and to train them,
- Ensuring that all the wastes and scraps produced in our manufactures are correctly separated and recycled and that their environmental impacts are minimized.