For more than 40 years the PEI Soil and Crop Improvement Association (Soil and Crop) has been a leader in the agricultural community in evaluating and demonstrating many new farming practices, crops, and soil and water conservation or protection techniques. Being directed by a volunteer board of farmers from all sectors, Soil and Crop has become a highly respected agricultural organization. The organization`s strengths according to a 1999 survey of farmers.
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The PEI Soil and Crop Improvement Association is an organization committed to the conservation and wise-use of the agricultural land base on Prince Edward Island with the demonstration and promotion of practical management tools or techniques to sustain healthy land, water and air resources.
- Be an independent, arm's length evaluator and demonstrator of new and appropriate techniques and technology that will further soil and water conservation objectives
- Deliver appropriate third party programs to Island land holders
- Support projects and activities that meet the vision of the association
- Use experience and reputation to present the agricultural focus of soil and water conservation to the public.