Pik Rite equipment is developed by people who work as hard as you do - in the fields, on the farm, and even in the city. Our goal is to deliver products that get the job done with the most efficient results. If you want tough, dependable people, and products you can count on, we’ve got your back.Pik Rite has introduced companies around the globe to their award-winning, client-inspired harvesting, spreading, waste-handling and truck body equipment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Employing the latest technologies and adapting to the most current needs, Pik Rite’s engineers design specialized machinery that is perfectly suited to always promise:
We understand your economic considerations. That’s why we’ve developed equipment to fit unique circumstances. You invest in what you need, not in what you can’t use.
Your time is valuable; we honor that. Consequently, Pik Rite’s models are created to increase your productivity and reduce waste.
If a product doesn’t perform under the most strenuous of circumstances, it’s not worth a second look. Our machinery is rigorously designed and tested to ensure they won’t let you down when you need them most.
We take pride in the following competitive advantages found within our company:
- Every incoming call to Pik Rite during normal business hours is answered by an actual person, with customer support available 24/7.
- We sandblast all Pik Rite manufactured products, which produces an outstanding paint finish.
- Personnel from every department complete detailed quality checklists and all equipment is thoroughly tested before customer takes delivery.
- Of the processed tomato crop in the Eastern and Midwestern United States, 99% is harvested by Pik Rite machines.
- The Pik Rite Hydra-Ram spreaders exclusive two-stage push system provides a superior spread pattern and consistent unloading.
- Our 2-year spreader warranty is double that of other spreader manufacturers.
- Our 15-year warranty on steel tanks is 5 years longer than other tank manufacturers.
- Our exclusive 5-step paint process ensures the finest finish in the tank business.
- Tank seams are v-beveled and welded both inside and out, which provides 100% penetration weld to weld.
We invite you to explore the Pik Rite website and discover why we’re making a huge, positive difference in the way leaders in the agricultural and energy fields conduct business.
To be the premier producer of agricultural equipment and truck bodies that is recognized across the globe for its superior design, durability and workmanship.
Everyone at Pik Rite is given the opportunity to grow personally while engaging in an atmosphere of unity, respect and integrity. Our team work attitude creates a positive experience for our customers through favorable relationship, advanced innovation and easy to use, first class products.
- Commitment – I am committed to the vision, mission, culture and success of the PRI team and its customers. I give 100% in everything I do.
- Teamwork – I empower those around me and encourage an attitude of teamwork. My actions exemplify a mindset where teams always outperform individuals.
- Integrity – I am honest and respectful when dealing with customers, teammates and PRI. I treat customers and teammates the way I want them to treat me. I do my best to promote family values.
- Attitude – I will display a positive attitude.
- Communication – I am respectful and speak positive of my team members, PRI and our customers, both in public and private. I speak with good purpose using empowering conversation. I choose not to listen to slander or gossip.
- Consistency – I am disciplined and consistent in my work. My actions will encourage my teammates and our customers to feel comfortable in dealing with me at all times.
- Ownership – I take ownership of my responsibilities an am accountable for the results. I am responsible for my behavior.
- Innovative – I will be motivated to continuously improve tasks and techniques.
- Education – I understand that education is an intentional method for an improved process and outcomes. I pursue opportunities to educate myself.
- Promptness – I value other peoples time as my own. I will follow-up with customers and team members promptly.
- Gratitude – I choose to value others and exemplify a thankful spirit with everyone.