John Deere dealer for tractors, combines, farm equipment, lawn care equipment at PrairieLandPartners.com; Your source for used tractors, combines, forage equipment, hay balers and implements in Kansas.
In 2008, three successful John Deere dealerships in central and southern Kansas made the decision to prepare for the future business challenges and opportunities by coming together to form PrairieLand Partners, Inc. The former companies all had similar core values and operating principals, resulting in a strong commitment to for this new organization.
PrairieLand Partners has become the largest John Deere dealership in south central Kansas and is committed to providing growth, success and stability to employees and customers alike. We acknowledge great things can happen when you work together and are dedicated to our mission of
“Partnering Together to Nurture the Land”
In the early stages of its merger, PrairieLand recognized the need for a “common language” to bind their employees together and communicate the values of the organization. They adopted the philosophy of Managing By Values and the employee base created and adopted a set of values and guiding principles for how PrairieLand does business and treats its employees and partners in their communities.
Our common purpose is to care for our customers, employees, owners and communities by applying these values as we conduct our business.
Integrity – Sustainable, trustworthy relationship with all
- Be honest
- Only make promises we can keep
- Show respect and dignity for all
- Practice the highest standards of ethical conduct
Excellence – Achieving exceptional and reliable performance
- Take personal initiative to improve performance
- Proactively solve problems with a sense of urgency
- Be receptive to feedback and new ideas
- Hold ourselves accountable to the highest performance standards
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and support innovative action
Financial Success – Achieving financial strength and growth for all
- Provide a fair return for efforts, risk and contributions
- Work from sound, adaptable plans
- Use resources wisely
- Continually develop and invest in people and assets
- Seek future growth opportunities
Partnering – Working together to achieve productive and satisfying goals we can’t accomplish alone
- Be respectful and positive with all
- Effectively communicate and listen intently
- Work toward shared goals
- Maintain a helpful attitude and treat others as we want to be treated
- Have fun while working together