Proaqua is an Australian owned company supplying inputs for profitable aquaculture production, specialising in prawn and finfish farming. Proaqua also supports research institutions with specialised hatchery inputs and feeds. The service-based organisation has been serving the Australian aquaculture industry for 10 years. We have strong logistic capabilities and we distribute our products nationwide. The Proaqua team has an extensive background in aquatic farming and applied research and product development. The company is committed to funding research to seek solutions for issues facing aquaculture in Australia and beyond.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
Proaqua provides inputs for aquaculture through:
- Partnering with international suppliers who are market leaders in their field and have proven products and results
- Providing products that are solution-based and unique to Proaqua
- Incorporating sustainable design and technology into products
- Collaborating on research with James Cook University (JCU) in conjunction customer’s farms
Proaqua’s core products include aquatic feeds from the CP group of Thailand, algal concentrates from Reed Mariculture (US), aeration equipment from Futi (Zhejiang Fordy Machinery Co. Ltd, China), and Calceria mineral supplementation.