At Quadco, we manufacture cutting tools, teeth, and attachments for use in the forestry industry. We supply only the best products and take pride in the quality of our work. Our mission is to manufacture world class cutting systems to fill our customers’ needs, provide satisfying careers for all our employees, and earn a fair return in order to allow continuous improvement, thereby creating a long-term partnership with our customers for a successful future. We’ve developed our product lines based off the needs of loggers. Through this lens, we’ve successfully built up a series of teeth, attachments, felling heads, mulcher bits and other products that are critical to logging processes. Our materials and equipment can withstand even the toughest of conditions without slowing their load production capacity or breaking from wear and tear right away. Our major markets are North America with sales in a dozen other countries. Our attachments and components are available worldwide.
Original, Loyal, Well-built.
As a true visionary and pioneer in the forestry industry, we embrace quality craftsmanship, business relationships, and loggers needs. Incorporated in 1989, we are recognized worldwide for revolutionizing the forestry industry through development of the Quad Tooth System® as well as other valuable products used by loggers every day. Browse our selection of forestry cutting tools, saw discs, and attachments to complete yourQUADCOcutting system.
Our mission is to manufacture world class cutting systems to fill our customers’ needs, provide satisfying careers for all our employees, and to earn a fair return in order to allow continuous improvement, thereby creating a partnership with our customers for a successful future.
Products are sold through traditional OEMs as well as local distributors. A steady increase in sales has characterized the company’s growth over the years. This ongoing expansion is supported by the experience and technical capabilities of a group of dedicated and knowledgeable employees. As customer satisfaction is Quadco’s chief preoccupation, the company upholds the service and quality of its products.
Products and Services
- Tree felling attachments, including high speed disc saw heads, intermittent disc saw heads, shear heads
- Replacement parts for saw heads; saw discs and saw teeth to retrofit most competitive products on the market
- Harvester / Processor heads; Disc saw and bar saw types
- Stroke delimbers; telescopic and monoboom, optional feed rolls
- Brushcutters; excavator mount
- Bogie tracks
- Rotators; Finn-Rotor
- QuadTooth (four-sided replacement saw tooth used almost exclusively on disc saw heads around the world)
- Beaver Tooth (improvement to the original concave QuadTooth with straight edges for more durability)
- Super Tip (saw tooth with super thick carbide and insert overlap to eliminate sand blow by and extend tooth life)
- Ultimate (intermittent disc saw technology used in intermittent saw heads and harvester heads)
- Brushco (brushcutter with spring mounted drive motor to reduce shock loading and extend component life)
- Forespro (stroke delimbers)
Canadian privately-owned company incorporated in 1989 and headquartered St-Eustache, near Montreal, Canada. Other facilities include Amos, QC and Prince George, BC. The US Division is based in Lexington, SC with a parts warehouse and attachment service installations, There is also a parts and service location in Longview, WA. The company currently owns over 40 patents in various countries. It employs approximately 75 people.