LifeSciences is to produce highly specific, proprietary feed ingredients and formulations, while solving producer problems and offering alternatives to increase their bottom line. The ever growing R&D LifeSciences line is manufactured in the United States and offers nutritionists, feed mills and livestock producers a wide variety of feed-enhancement and health products. To learn more about our current product offerings,
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Four key influences are happening in the world today that were the driving force in the development and design of
R&D LifeSciences and why the company was founded.
- The need to address replacing antibiotics as growth promoters in animal feed as consumers grow concerned about the problem of antibiotic resistant bacteria. Alternative approaches to antibiotic therapy need to be developed.
- The cost of animal feed commodities like corn are at an all-time high and the need for better utilization from the products that are being fed to commercial livestock is required. Regional climate changes and use of corn for ethanol production are just two of the reasons for these price increases.
- As the world climate changes and weather patterns turn to longer, hotter and dryer summers, animals are subjected to heat stress. This is also the cause of poor quality forages due to drought.
- 50-100-70 Concept - In the year 2050, the world’s population will need 100% more food, and 70% of the increase will need to come from technology.
Why you want to partner with R&D LifeSciences
We produce highly specific proprietary feed ingredients and formulations. R&D LifeSciences is a research and development company that emphasizes using biology based science to work with living organisms and their organization, life processes and relationships to each other in their environment to develop new and exciting products for our world’s future! The development of innovative biotech solutions!
R&D LifeSciences has a 'Green business' that adopts principles, policies, and practices that improve the quality of life for our customers, their employees and consumers! Our company colors are represented in our core beliefs. Green symbolizes the natural world of life or biology. Blue represents trust, loyalty and stability.
Our Research and Development Team core competences
- Develop off-patent feed ingredients sold in today’s market. We manufacture products like Zymace and Trigestamace which are identical to products that have been on the market for years. We have the ability to produce many of the leading non-drug feed ingredients on the market today! Call us to find out if you can save money on some of the products you’re currently using!!
- Produce new and exciting technology driven products like Lactomace and Protemace. Protemace is a unique and patented natural technology to produce a stabilized formulation of whole egg targeted proteins to enhance overall health status, higher daily gains and higher feed conversions when used as a supplement to regular animal health diets. Lactomace is a proprietary blend of enzymes designed for dairy producers. It is specifically formulated to optimize digestion and get more utilization out of forages by increasing starch, cellulose and protein digestability. Lactomace is superior to any single strain product on the market today and backed by years of university research and field trials.
- Produce custom private label products for customers looking for their own proprietary formulations. RDL can develop a wide variety of combinations and unique product blends. We can be the value added ingredient that differentiates your product from the competition!!!
R&D LifeSciences' desire is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled product solutions and services. We desire to build a trusted relationship with each of our customers and offer products that deliver a positive return on investment through performance. Our field staff is second to none in knowledge and problem solving that works to bring value added solutions to each of our customers.
The mission of R&D LifeSciences is to produce highly specific, proprietary feed ingredients and formulations, while solving producer problems and offering alternatives to increase their bottom line. As a base manufacturer of enzymes and direct fed microbials (DFMs), the ever growing R&D LifeSciences line is manufactured in the United States and offers nutritionists, feed mills and livestock producers a wide variety of feed-enhancement and health products. Current product offerings include Cattlemace, Digestamace, Gromace, Lactomace, Protemace, Trigestamace, Silamace and Zymace.
RDL prides itself on the ability to make products available individually or in combination to fit the unique requirements of each customer both domestically and internationally. We believe understanding the needs of our customers and developing solutions is the right approach. This is why we continue to develop new and exciting products for the future!