As a world-wide acting specialist for stationary woodworking machines, we put great importance onto the quality and functionality of our products. We are continuously engaged in optimizing our machines and introduce all technical novelties and innovations into the development. The certification to DIN EN ISO 9001-2008 confirms the high quality level in our house. For 80 years now, at the company seat at Ichenhausen, we have been thinking of tomorrow, always being one step in advance and thus ensuring progress. Because we meet all your demands for technical novelties, we meet the criteria as a leader in innovations. This is achieved by the professionalism of the vast scheppach product range aiming at the needs of the ambitious do-it-yourselfer, but also the professional user. scheppach products are sold via specialized dealers as well as hardware stores.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Forestry
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- The company headquarters at Ichenhausen (Southern Germany) is also the German production site. Here are currently manufactured about 300 products, machines and accessories.
- 'Made in Germany' or 'Engineered in Germany' is a quality property that not many of our competitors can assert and that secures our top position on the market.
- The certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001-2008 confirms the high quality level in our house.
- With our modern machine park consisting of laser punching machines, welding robots, powder-coating plants, CNC machines etc., we place at the disposal of the 160 employees and workers of the scheppach group efficient work places.
- Since the middle of the fifties, scheppach engages every year several apprentices in the administrative and the technical section.
- There are also news on the company ground. In summer 2007, the new logistics hall (approx. 1200 m²) has been implemented. This was an investment that represents our economic position on the market and our ambition for further growth.
- scheppach is a modern, growth-oriented company group with a sound team spirit and an excellent service, both unequalled in the business world.
Our product range includes:
- Workshop:Circular sawbenches; undercut trim saws; undercut mitre saws; bandsaws; scroll saws; planing machines; spindle moulding machines; sanding machines, wet-grinding system; dust extractor units; bonding presses.
- Garden and yard:Log saws; rocker log saws; rocker table saws; rolling table sawbenches; hydraulic log splitters; quick-shredders; silent shredders.
- scheppach professional (IXES line):Panel sawbenches; bandsaws; undercut trim saws; planing machines; spindle moulder machines; sanding machines; dust extractor units; bonding presses.
- For all the machines we offer a great variety of tools: Moulding cutters, moulding tools, sawblades, maintenance agents.
This is what we stand for at scheppach
'GOOD WORKING' is our promise to customers and partners
Our slogan 'GOOD WORKING' stands for premium products with modern equipment and high functionality to guarantee the best working results. 'GOOD WORKING' also means excellent service and close cooperation in a winning team. Last, but not least, 'GOOD WORKING' is the result of an almost 90-year-long experience and of a steady commitment.
Still today we are producing a large part of our log saws and of our woodworking machinery range in the Swabian town of Ichenhausen. Years of manufacturing experience, research and development and a deep knowledge of our machines have helped us improve and, nowadays, we are able to offer our customers a top service and professional consulting.
Our end users‘ philosophy
We want to ensure that our customers are satisfied with our products, and, as our slogan 'GOOD WORKING' claims, we want to obtain better results. By purchasing a scheppach product you will start a professional partnership with us. Indeed, our experienced team will be glad to answer all your questions concerning our machines, accessories and tools, as well as to supply spare parts and to professionally repair your products.
Our partners’ philosophy
We market our own products, as well as our certified suppliers’ ones. Not only do we offer our global partners quality products, but we also provide them with solutions and concepts for efficient product marketing, giving them essential advantages over their competitors:
- Market expertise and international relationships with our suppliers
- Thought-through product range and customized solutions
- Market und competitors analysis and price estimations
- Effective marketing with attractive projects
- Individual concepts for promotional activities
- Extensive customer service for partners and end users
Our process philosophy
Our mission is…
- …properly comply with customers’ demands and expectations for products and services.
- …select the right suppliers involving them in our processes and cooperating with them in the interest of our customers.
- strengthen and support our staff through apprenticeship and in-service training to achieve our goals..
- support, respect and trust our staff to create a motivated and efficient team.
- develop state-of-the-art products, improve them and, at the same time, offer our customers and partners attractive conditions. Therefore all processes along the value chain are automated, standardized and optimized.
From Niederraunau to the world