Shield Agricultural Equipment has been designing, manufacturing and distributing innovative agricultural products for more than 50 years in Hutchinson, KS. Our complete product line is available throughout the Midwest and World Wide at over 2,000 distributor and dealer locations. From the Toolbar to the Soil, ShieldAG manufactures a complete line of fertilizer application gear, including a wide variety of fertilizer knives, shanks and clamps. Our Acra-Plant line expands ShieldAG`s fertilizer application equipment into No-Till and Min-Till environments.
- Stubble-mulch blades, also known in the various Midwest high plains regions as V-blades, Noble blades, Sweep blades or Undercutter blades.
- Chisels & Spikes, ripper, subsoiler and cultivator points
- 26' conservation sweeps ('fallowmaster', 'fallow king'), row crop, field cultivator, chisel plow and penetrator sweeps
- Disc Blades, coulter blades, planter and grain drill discs and assemblies
- Chrome Carbide heavy-duty deep tillage and subsoiler points
- Strip till knives and points
From the Toolbar to the Soil, ShieldAG manufactures a complete line of fertilizer application gear, including a wide variety of fertilizer knives, complete row units, shanks and clamps. Our Acra-Plant line expands ShieldAG's fertilizer application equipment into No-Till and Min-Till environments.
ShieldAG's ACRA PLANT Division specializes in No-Till & Reduced-Tillage planting and drilling equipment, fertilizer application tools, and chisel plow tools. The current awareness and emphasis on NO-TILL and REDUCED-TILL agricultural practices emphasizes our full line of Acra Plant Precision Planting/Seeding Solutions:
- ADU Acra Drill Unit-NO-TILL drill or planter opener replacement
- Acra Plant Retrofit Discs-NO/Min-till planter opener enhancement
- Acra Phoenix-Zone Managers and Trash Whippers
- Acra Plant Minimum Disturbance Fertilizer Placement Systems
- Acra-Plant replaceable-point conventional and Strip Till knives
From 'Bag-to-Bin', ShieldAG has a full line of high-capacity, low damage seed and grain handling equipment. ShieldAg belted grain and seed conveyors are designed for high volume grain movement with minimal damage to the commodity.
ShieldAG Britten Crop Savers and ABM Milo Guards help Midwest farmers save and salvage poor stands of milo (sorghum), sunflowers, and soybeans. ShieldAG also distributes a high quality line of baler, draper and conveyor belting. See your ShieldAG dealer for a full catalog of our products.