Superior Attachments, Inc. is a company which grew from an old family business. Linsmeier Implement Inc., Superior Attachments Inc.’s sister company, is a third generation farm implement business. Our implements are designed to fit onto existing farm equipment saving you money. And, all products are built in the USA for heavy duty farm use. Implements are designed to cut time and labor costs from scheduled chores. The free-stall dairy bed management tools increase cow comfort promoting higher milk yields, and create cleaner, dryer, and properly sloped cow beds to minimize bacteria growth. Our Sandman mechanical sand rake saves on labor costs while sloping and grooming dairy bedding. Our products are distributed throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
Superior Attachments, Inc. is a company which grew from an old family business. Linsmeier Implement, Inc., Superior Attachments, Inc.’s sister company, is a third generation farm implement business.
My grandfather John Linsmeier started Linsmeier Implement in 1940. It began as a tractor and implement sales and service business. While I was working under my father, Raymond Linsmeier, we added on to include dairy parlor installation and service. As the current owner of Linsmeier Implement, inc., I have seen many changes in the agriculture business. Many farms are getting larger and there is always a need for new ideas to get the job done faster to imporve oveall cow comfort.Superior Attachments, Inc. Mission Statement
- The mission of Superior Attachments is to provide our customers new technologies to aid in the success of their dairy farm business.
- This is accomplished by finding solutions to fit the needs of our customers.
- We are dedicated to producing high quality, functional products that make everyday chores easier. We are constantly looking for new ideas.
- We listen to our customers for their thoughts and opinions on what could improve their way of life.
- We value quality. This means we build products that are practical in design and reasonably priced. We pay attention to details and take pride in the overall quality of the products we produce.
Our product removes the back breaking labor associated with free stall bed raking, cow mat cleaning, and free stall bedding replacement. Works well with sawdust, sand, and digester solids. Mechanizing these chores decreases labor, decreases the time necessary to perform the chore, and gets the cows back into the stalls faster. All of these benefits make doing the chore easier and will be done more often to promote better health benefits to the herd resulting in lower SCC.