W.V. Clow Seed Co. was an independent seed dealership with its strongest sales emphasis in vegetable seed for the Salinas Valley. In addition to seed sales, the company helped establish bird control pyrotechnics and Stanhay planters. In 1973, the company was purchased by John Sutton, who maintained the Clow Seed name along with its strong tradition of service and product knowledge. The company name changed to Sutton Agricultural Enterprises in 1982, reflecting the new emphasis: to specialize in the planting and bird control needs of precision agriculture. Building on its reputation for customer service and reliability, the Sutton family expanded the product list to include vacuum seed planters, granular applicators, harvesters, a wider variety of allied products, and a more comprehensive bird control line.

Company details

1044 Harkins Road , Salinas , California 93901 USA

Locations Served

Business Type:
Distributor
Industry Type:
Agriculture
Market Focus:
Nationally (across the country)
Year Founded:
1956

This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.