Takakita Co., Ltd.
Takakita Co., Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of agricultural machinery in Japan. It provides machines for grass baling, such as cutting round balers, variable diameter round balers, self-propelled bale wrappers, and combi bale wrappers; and machines for shredded material bailing, including round balers for chopped material, chopping whole crop harvesters, and general-purpose type forage harvesters.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The company also offers compost casters, self-propelled compost casters, and power push manure spreaders for fertilizing and seeding applications; combination rakes for mowing, tedding, and raking; and radio-controlled boats, sprayers, boom movers, and offset shredders for control and weeding. In addition, it provides rear graders for plowing and leveling; self-propelled feeders, round bale cutters, milling machines, and bale feeders for feeding applications; and snow blowers. The company was formerly known as Takakita Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd. and changed its name to Takakita Co., Ltd. in 1988. Takakita Co., Ltd. was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Nabari, Japan.
- 1912 Shinjiro Takakita starts manufacturing agricultural tools.
- 1945 Takakita Agricultural Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd. is established.
- 1961 Company name is changed to Takakita Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- 1962 Company stock is listed on the Nagoya Stock Exchange (Second Section).
- 1963 Company stock is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Second Section).
- 1967 Sapporo branch office is opened.
- 1970 Company forms business tie-up with Koyo Seiko Co., Ltd.
- 1973 Company relocates its headquarters and factory to the Kuramochi Industrial Park in Nabari City.
- 1986 Company forms business/financial tie-up with Tanashin Denki Co., Ltd.
- 1987 Capital is increased to 1.35 billion yen.
- 1988 Company name is changed to Takakita Co., Ltd.
- 2001 New Sapporo branch office building is constructed and factory is expanded.
- 2006 Bearing Division acquires ISO 9001:2000 certification.
- 2009 Company breaks off business tie-up with Tanashin Denki Co., Ltd.
- 2012 To celebrate its 100th anniversary.
- 2015 listed in the 1st Section of the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchange.
- 2016 Established joint venture company Shandong Wuzheng Takakita Stockbreeding Machinery Co.,L