The Irrigation Association
The Irrigation Association is the leading membership organization for irrigation equipment and system manufacturers, dealers, distributors, designers, consultants, contractors and end users. Originally founded in 1949, IA includes over 2,000 corporate and individual members and is dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Professional association
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Irrigation
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
IA is dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation technologies, products and services. The association serves its members and the irrigation industry by:
- Educating the public on sound practices and water management.
- Serving as a centralized clearing house for research and innovation.
- Improving industry proficiency through continuing education.
- Recognizing and promoting experience and excellence with professional certification.
- Lending expertise to water-use public policy at the local, state, regional and national level.
Together with experts and stakeholders from industry, academia and the public sector, IA works to:
- Define best practices for effective water management.
- Establish benchmarks and guidelines for irrigation products and applications.
- Promote efficient irrigation technology and practices.
- Advocate sound policies to ensure the availability, quality and conservation of water supplies.
Be the recognized authority on irrigation.
Promote efficient irrigation.
- Government Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Standards and Codes
Core Support Initiatives
- Irrigation Show