We carry out project conception, project planning, design and construction. Tried and tested solutions for the handling of free flowing, floury or grainy bulk materials (e.g. grains, plastic granules, salt, flour, pellets etc.) have brought us satisfied national and international customers. That is why many companies from various industries such as animal foodstuff, chemical, wood and construction materials, solid fuels as well as transportation are among our clients.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Business sector of the Tropper company:
- Silo superstructures for wood pellets, fodder, flour
- Permanent or exchangeable superstructures or on trailers
- Tropper On Board Weighing for silo superstructures ASTM class 3
- Discharge system with conveyor for wood chip transportation container
- Discharge system with conveyor for wood pellets, shifting floor outfeed
- Mobile grinding and mixing plants for contractors
- Customized superstructures
For as many as 70 years, we at Tropper have been working for the success of our customers.
As a family-run business we stand for fair partnerships and reliable business relationships at the shake of a hand.
The experience and knowledge we have gained cannot be measured in years but rather on the products we manufacture today. It is our aim to improve the working conditions of our customers by performing our part of the agreement well. We believe we have used these years skillfully and are pleased about what we have achieved. We will continue to work for you with commitment, modern technology and innovation.
- Firma Tropper was founded as a mill construction company in 1938. Company head office was a former contract mill.
- In 1993, the first mobile grinding and mixing plant with the original Suction-Pressure System was presented to the public. Important features of this plant are dust-free operation, low feed hopper, electronic mixer weighing without locking, and complete discharge.
- This innovative idea was awarded for 'Noteworthy Development' at the Agritechnica in 1995.
- In 1998, the construction of the first wood pellets silo vehicles with weighing system started.
- In 2001, Mag. Johannes Tropper as Managing Director took over, along with his three brothers, the reins of the successful company.
- In 2004, Tropper developed its own 'On Board Weighing System' for the purpose of weighing transported goods on the transporting vehicle.
- In 2005, the next great milestone followed: the MEGA MIX – a mobile grinding/mixing plant with a 12-ton mixer was developed, patented and presented amid much acclaim at Agritechnica in Hannover.
- In 2006, Tropper was approved for the Calibration License and can now carries out calibrations in Class III and IV themselves.
- The design department has been supported by a high performance CAD program since 2006.
- In 2007, the latest MEGA MIX Duo with partition was presented at Agritechnica in Hannover. With this system, two different mixtures can be produced in only one grinding process.
- In 2008, construction has begun on 3 production buildings, an environmentally-friendly painting plant as well as the leisure and office building on an area of around 6000 m2. Annual turnover is around € 7.5 million, whereof approximately 75% go in exports to EU member countries. Tropper employs a company size of 58 employees (10 apprentices) and is supported by 10 leasing workers.
- In 2009, more Mega Mix mixers, superstructures for the transportation of animal foodstuffs, and wood pellets as well as tip superstructures with a volume of up to 60 m3 with and without weighing systems, were produced at Tropper.
Customer-oriented action beginning with design, production, pre-assembly as well as during final assembly is the highest priority of the company in reaching our long-term objectives.
We consider Communication as a further important instrument. Our flat management hierarchy enables smooth exchange of information between all employees at all levels of the company.
Furthermore, we try to engage our employees in a process of continual improvement in operative as well as strategic activities in order to raise the effectiveness and efficiency of the company as a whole.