Uralkali Trading SIA
Uralkali Trading is a 100 subsidiary of Uralkali, one of the world`s largest MOP (muriate of potash, potassium chloride) producers, and supplies a wide range of MOP globally. 8 representative offices in key regions of supply ensure maximum proximity to clients and allow us to deliver our products on time. We supply a wide range of MOP grades for agriculture and industrial use.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We ensure uninterrupted supply of high-quality MOP to consumers around the world. Potassium chloride, being the main source of potassium, one of the three basic elements of plant nutrition, ensures global food security.
The most common application of MOP is for fertilizer or as a raw material for fertilizer production. It is also used in industrial applications and as a feed additive.
We provide the suitable products and services at suitable prices and in the right time frames for your specific business needs.
We guarantee the stable quality of our MOP from production to delivery.
We provide optimal logistics solution based on your location and required volumes.
Potassium is a vitally important element for all living organisms. It is a natural component of soils and along with phosphorus and nitrogen, an irreplaceable nutrient for plants. A balanced agricultural crop nutrition can only be ensured by regular and timely application of these three main macronutrients.
Why Plants Need Potassium
- Potassium increases the nutrient level, improves the taste, colour and structure of fruits
- Potassium improves resistance to crop diseases and pests
- Potassium improves resistance to droughts and frost
- Potassium increases the rate of nitrogen assimilation
Why Farmers Use Potassium
- To achive high yields balanced use with other elements
- To improve product quality
- To improve soil conservation and the natural soil balance of nutrients
Thereby, proper use of potash fertilizers is safe for the environment.
Why People Need Potassium
- Improves supply of oxygen to the brain
- Involved in the transmission of neural impulses
- Activates enzymes
- Normalises heart rhythm
- Has a beneficial effect on kidneys
- Regulates the water balance in cells and tissues
- Regulates metabolic processes
- Has a beneficial effect on skin
- Regulates the acid-base balance of blood
- Prevents accumulation of sodium in cells
- Helps to eliminate toxins from the body
Why Mankind Cannot do Without Potash
The world’s population is growing, while the arable land per capita is declining, so people feel the need for higher crop yields to ensure food safety.
Scientific studies show that the maximum yield and consistently high quality of crops can only be achieved by providing plants with all necessary nutrients (including potassium) in the required amounts.