Manufacturer and distributor of CityPod Composters. This technology of on-site in-vessel composting is meant for the treatment of food wastes in the institutional, commercial and industrial sectors. The CityPod Composters come in a range of four different sizes designed to meet the requirements of composting quantities from 200kg to 2700kg per week of food wastes.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Composting
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
Vertal composters change food waste into a valuable resource
- Since 2008, Vertal composter distribution mission extended to USA and Canada with the collaboration of local composting expertise agents near you.
- In 2013, Vertal designs and markets its own odor mastering system adaptable to any composting site.
- Vertal also expanded its composting technology offer by adding more local household and community food waste composting equipment.
Composting expansion continues
- In 2014, Vertal introduces its locally designed and manufactured CITYPOD composters. With numerous new patent pending features, the CITYPOD composters are perfectly adapted to urban eco-responsible food waste composting.
- Vertal proudly presents a new and expanded local distribution and service network team to provide the best service and composting equipment quality.