Ward Laboratories, Inc. is an agriculture testing laboratory dedicated to serving farmers and ranchers. We specialize in testing soils, plants, feed, forages, water, manures, fertilizer and other special testing projects.
Testing Quality - Ward Laboratories, Inc. is committed to the continued enhancement of analytical result excellence and service through the dynamics of its quality assurance system, the integrity of its people, and the professionals engaged in the agricultural analytical testing we provide. We have an extensive system for maintaining the highest possible standards for quality control of your samples. Your analytical results are our highest priority and everything we do is managed with that in mind. We employ professionals in the fields of chemistry and biology, and we work with many proficiency programs to ensure the quality of each analytical result.
Turn-around Time - Your samples are very important to us at Ward Laboratories. After your samples go through our testing procedures your results go one step further with analytical reviews by the Ward Professionals. Typically we e-mail results in 1-2 working days after the samples are received.
Reporting Options - Our primary source for test results is to view on our web site. An email will be sent notifying you when new test results are available for viewing. If you would like you can request to have results sent by fax or mail.
Invoicing and Statements - Invoices are sent by email or U.S. postal service. Monthly statements will show unpaid invoices and current balance. Terms are net 30 days. Applicable finance charges will be applied to past due accounts.
Memberships and Certifications -
- Agricultural Laboratory Proficiency
- American Association for the Advancement of Science: Member
- American Association of Cereal Chemists: Member
- Association of American Feed Control Officials: Participant in Proficiency Testing
- American Oil Chemists Society: Member
- American Society of Agronomy: Member
- American Soybean Association: Member
- ARCPACS -
- Certified Professional Agronomist
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist
- Certified Crop Advisor
- Association of Official Analytical Chemists: Member
- Council for Agricultural Science & Technology: Member
- Kansas Association of Independent Crop Consultants
- Minnesota Department of Agriculture - Manure Testing Laboratory Certification
- National Alliance of Independent Crop Consultants: Member
- National Corn Growers Association: Member
- National Forage Testing Association: Member & Certified
- Nebraska Alfalfa Marketing Association: Member
- Nebraska Agri Business: Member
- Nebraska Independent Crop Consulting Association: Member
- North American Proficiency Testing Program: Participant
- Soil & Plant Analysis Council: Member
- Soil & Water Conservation Society of America: Member
- Soil Science Society of America: Member
- South Dakota Fertilizer & Ag Chemical Association: Member
- South Dakota Independent Crop Consultants Association: Member