At Warden Biomedia, we design, manufacture and supply Random Biological Filter Media to improve aerobic treatment across the full range of applications – from the largest municipal sewage treatment plant down to a garden fishpond. With the philosophy of increased surface area, the eco-friendly trickling filter and biological filter media are injection-moulded in recycled polypropylene with specific design features to increase the efficiency of the effluent treatment process. In a choice of spherical and tube formats, to suit the application, the random filter media provide excellent ventilation to speed-up the aerobic reaction, and also have high voidage to prevent blocking (and the resulting slowing-down) of the wastewater treatment process that might occur. With purpose-designed features, the media in the Warden Biomedia filter range are an excellent alternative to traditional mineral-based media and are ideal for improved performance in new wastewater treatment plants.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Warden Biomedia - Model Bioflo+ - Wheel Shaped MBBR Biological Filter Media
- Biological Wastewater Treatment Services
- Warden Biomedia - Model Biotube - Tube Shaped Biological Filter Media
- Warden Biomedia - Model Biopipe+ - Wheel Shaped Random Filter Media
- Warden Biomedia - Model Bioball - Biological Filter Media