Woodland Equipment Inc. (Woodland) is one of western Canada’s leading heavy equipment dealers for the forestry and construction industries. Woodland holds the exclusive rights to sell the distinguished brands of Hyundai Construction Equipment in British Columbia (BC), as well as Peterson and Ponsse in all of Western Canada. Woodland is a privately owned company and has a dedicated and experienced group of staff in all aspects of the business. Our business includes four areas of expertise: new and used equipment sales; parts and services provided on location or in the field; and heavy equipment rentals.
Woodland Equipment Inc. is a privately owned company and one of Western Canada's leading heavy equipment dealers. We have been providing exceptional service to the construction and resource industry since 1980, specializing in equipment sales (new and used), parts, service, and equipment rentals.
Our Product Lines
We carry the best brands in the business as well as a great selection of quality used equipment and parts. We have over $2 million dollars of in-stock (new and quality used) parts. Here are a few of the powerful brands you can expect to find at Woodland:
- Hyundai - construction and forestry equipment (exclusive BC dealer)
- Peterson - chippers, grinders, recyclers and blower trucks (exclusive Western Canada dealer)
- Bruks - portable whole tree chippers
- Barko - material handlers, land clearing & land preparation equipment (exclusive BC, AB, SK dealer)
Our Staff & Services
We pride ourselves on our customer service and this starts with having the most knowledgeable staff in the industry. Our staff combines their functional and technical expertise with hands-on experience, ensuring that you receive exceptional service. Our technicians are factory trained and available to serve you in our full service shop or at your site.
- 1980 | Opened our first branch in Kamloops, BC on January 15, 1980 and began operations by buying and selling used parts from burnt salvage machines and specializing in marketing skidder parts.
- 1986 | Opened full service location in Vernon, BC
- 1988 | Opened full service location in Prince George, BC
- 1992 | Became the first dealer in BC for both Hyundai Construction Equipment & Peterson equipment, marketing excavators, wheel loaders, log loaders, processors, whole tree chippers and recyclers.
Today, we are proud to be operating throughout the province and innovating to meet the emerging needs of the industry. Woodland has added biomass and co-generation equipment to our product lines, helping the industry meet the economic and environmental demands for renewable fuel sources.