Agriculture Crops | Agriculture XPRT

Articles & Whitepapers

  • Development of organic fertilizer production equipment

    The products produced by the organic fertilizer production equipment are made of fresh chicken, cow manure and pig manure without any chemical components, However, the digestion capacity of chicken, pig, cattle is poor, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, and the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the manure, so that the dry produ

News

Equipment & Solutions

  • Harvester In-Line Conveyor Weighing System
    Showcase

    Harvester In-Line Conveyor Weighing System

    A RiteWeight conveyor scale is a very convenient and inexpensive tool to obtain weight data for any agricultural product such as root crops, vegetables, grain, and even for aggregates (sand & gravel). The components install easily in conveyors with rubber belts or webs (belted chains). The RiteWeight system includes durable components easily installed in most common conveyors. Since just a ...